HOW TO ATTRACT THE RIGHT MAN

After breaking a few hearts and having my own broken too, I reached a defining moment in my life, a point when I asked myself certain questions and told myself some home truths.

They say you are who you attract, am I really like some losers that have been coming around me?

What is it about me that attracts these kind of unserious people?

When I answered those questions honestly, I searched myself for those things that I'm not getting right and restructured my life.

As a young lady with a kind heart, do you find yourself being often heartbroken?  It's true that the guys you've been with didn't have a right to treat you the way they did, but u have a part in the blame- you allowed them to.

I first came in contact with my husband on the 17th of October 2015, we got engaged on the 2nd of January 2016 (in less than 3 months) and wedded 17th & 24th Dec 2016


It wasn't luck, it wasn't physical beauty. It was the application of proven principles. I've written down these principles in an ebook for you.

This book is aimed at changing your life from inside out, preparing you to be the right woman, teaching you to position yourself rightly to attract the right man and ensuring that he stays right where he belongs -beside you.

You will learn how to
Become the right woman for the right man
Pursue a relationship that gives God glory
Recognize the right man for you
Position yourself to attract the right man
Build a relationship that gets you into marriage.

This book goes for just 2000 naira. But I'm offering a discount of 1000 naira. Pay in the amount (1000) on/before 31st July)
Account details

Bank: Access bank
Acct num: 0060238706
After payment, text ur name and email address to 08038749851

Some people have read the book and have been blessed with the knowledge gotten. don't be left out. It is God's will for you to get married to the right man, unless you have chosen the way of St, Paul (which is not a bad idea). 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU DIDN'T SUCCEED IN 2017

THE WAY TO A HIS HEART